CPD – Overview, Streams, TRPS and ARCs, Professionalism, and Future Developments
On Thursday, November 17, 2022, Ashton College will be hosting a free CPD webinar to support the continuing professional development of legal professionals across the country. This CPD event will provide a summary of numerous topics including TRP Summary for 2022, Economic Stream summary for 2022, and Family Class Stream summary for 2022, plus looking forward to 2023 and 2023 targets. TRPS and ARCs processing, Open Door Immigration initiatives, employer/employee-based immigration, the future of immigration and citizenship, what's new in ethical practice, code for professional conduct and managing your own immigration firm will also be covered.
This webinar can be accessed in two ways:
Registration is required to receive CPD hours.
For additional relevant CPD webinars, please visit Ashton College's Immigration Practitioner Centre.
- For British Columbia lawyers, consider including this webinar as a CPD learning activity in your annual Continuing Professional Development plan as it has been approved by the Law Society of British Columbia.
- For Alberta lawyers, consider including this course as a CPD learning activity in your annual Continuing Professional Development Plan.
- For Manitoba lawyers, consider taking this course as part of your professional development activities.
- For Newfoundland & Labrador lawyers, consider taking this course as part of your professional development activities.
- For Nova Scotia lawyers, consider taking this course as part of your professional development activities.
This event is approved by the CICC for 4.5 CPD hours. You must pre-register for the event. To comply with the annual requirement, an RCIC must complete 16 CPD hours. How can you log your CPD hours? Check out the CICC PD page for complete instructions on how to obtain your CPD hours with CICC through their new Continuing Competence Portal.
NOTE: After you register you will receive a confirmation email that your registration has been received, please retain this email as your proof of registration. Ashton College cannot provide duplicate receipts or confirmation of attendance.