Ashton College is currently looking for an experienced, knowledgeable and well-organized Senior Educational Administrator.
- Master’s Degree in Education
- 5 years of experience in the field of education
- Working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, Google Apps for Education (Google Sheets, Google Docs, Google Drive)
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and leadership skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks and meet competing deadlines
- Ability to effectively handle complex situations and use sound judgment
- Develops curricula for Ashton College programs and courses and, where applicable, amends existing programs and courses
- Performs regular evaluations of all programs and courses and makes sure that they meet a high academic standard
- Interviews potential faculty members for various programs and courses
- Supervises all in-class and online faculty members
- Liaises with appropriate stakeholders to ensure that existing programs meet the needs of the market and develops new programs required by the market
- Ensures that faculty members are complying with program requirements
- Observes faculty performance in the classroom and online
- Provides support to faculty with academic programs/issues
- Attends faculty meetings
- Meets with Supervisor on dates and times as agreed to discuss progress, challenges, questions etc.
- Identifies and resolves issues with faculty and program administration
- Coordinates all Program Advisory Committees
- Maintains the accuracy of all program and course documentation
- Liaises with all educational partners
- Maintains a library of instructor materials
- Other related duties as assigned
This is a full-time permanent position. The successful candidate will work at our Vancouver Campus.
If you would like to be considered for this position, please complete the application form below. If you experience any technical difficulties with your online application, please email all of the required documentation to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your interest in working at Ashton College!