Ashton College is looking for instructors to teach all or various modules of the Certificate in Bookkeeping program at the Abbotsford Campus. The Certificate in Bookkeeping program provides students with the opportunity to learn the fundamentals of bookkeeping and develop practical skills.
Instructors are responsible for preparing lesson plans, leading interactive lectures, fostering interaction among students, as well as preparing, administering, and grading assignments and examinations, and being available to provide students with additional resources and support.
Desired Qualifications and Skill Set:
- Fluency in English
- Bachelor’s degree and Certificate in Bookkeeping
- Three (3) years of work experience in the bookkeeping industry
- Two (2) years of teaching experience
- Working knowledge and hands-on experience of QuickBooks and Sage 50 software
- Exceptional communicator (both verbal and written)
- Skilled in planning, organizing, delivering, and evaluating specific instructional content
- Confident, engaging, enthusiastic, and dynamic presenter
- Passionate about fostering relationships with students (an asset)
There are part-time contract positions. Multiple positions are available.
If you would like to be considered for this position, please submit your cover letter, resume and academic and professional credentials to email@example.com immediately.