Accredited by the Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council (ICCRC), the Immigration Consultant Diploma (IMCD) program allows our graduates to meet the educational requirements of becoming a Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant (RCIC). The IMCD Program is designed to equip individuals with knowledge about immigration law and policy, immigration classes and temporary status, refugees and rules of professional conduct, and to apply these principles practically.
Ashton College is currently looking for instructors who are engaging, interactive, confident and adaptable.
• Prepares and facilitates learning activities (i.e. power point presentations, quizzes, etc.) that are designed to help students meet their learning objectivities
• Fosters a productive and collaborative learning environment
• Provides detailed feedback to students regarding their performance on all graded activities
• Fluent in English
• Exceptional communicator (both verbal and written)
• Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant or Immigration Lawyer with 5 years of hands-on industry experience
• ICCRC member in good standing/member of Provincial Law Society
• Teaching/training experience with a preference in the area of Refugee regulations
• Knowledge of the inner-workings of Canadian Immigration
Desired Skill Set of Instructors:
• Google Certified Educator 1 and / or 2 Google Certified Educator 2 (an asset)
This is a contract position. The length of each contract position is determined by the length of the course that the instructor is teaching. Full-time courses require 20 hours of instructional time per week. Individuals will teach at our downtown Vancouver campus. Full-time courses require 20 hours of instructional time per week. Classes typically take place Monday to Friday mornings between 8:30am and 12:30pm.
If you would like to be considered for this position, please complete the application form below. If you experience any technical difficulties with your online application, please email all of the required documentation to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your interest in working at Ashton College!