Ashton College is currently looking for an organized, focused and dependable Faculty Support Coordinator.
- Superior communication skills (verbal and written)
- Demonstrates a high level of attention to detail
- Excellent time management, coordination, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and make independent judgments
- Resourceful and adapts quickly to rapidly changing priorities
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced environment
- Experienced in using all Microsoft Office and Google programs
- Critical and analytical researcher (willing to dig for the required information)
- Proven customer service skills and experience
- Must possess a Diploma (or higher) in Business/Education or in a related field
- Help the Senior Educational Administrator with updating various Program and Course Outlines
- Create and maintain academic binders and paperwork
- Request desk copies of textbooks from relevant publishers for courses that are under development
- Assist the Senior Educational Administrator with new industry partnerships and associations
- Answer day-to-day instructor queries via email and telephone, as well as provide instructors with appropriate course materials for course facilitation
- Extract information including student grades and course evaluations results for instructors
- Enter data in various Google Sheets and maintain monthly course trackers
- Perform other related tasks and duties, as required
This is a full-time permanent position. The successful candidate will work Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:30pm at our Vancouver campus.
If you would like to be considered for this position, please complete the application form below. If you experience any technical difficulties with your online application, please email all of the required documentation to email@example.com.
Thank you for your interest in working at Ashton College!