Ashton College is currently looking for an experienced, outgoing and results-oriented Digital Marketing Specialist. You will be responsible for developing, managing, analyzing, and growing the online presence of Ashton College and other subsidiaries. You’ll also be analyzing multiple data sets to make appropriate recommendations. You are extremely familiar with search engine optimization, paid search, paid social as well as analytic channels. You are constantly trying to think of new ways to create brand awareness using innovative techniques.
This is a full-time permanent position. The successful candidate will work Monday-Friday 8:30am – 5:30pm at our Head Office located in Burnaby, BC.
Who you are:
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Business, or equivalent.
• Minimum four years of experience in a strategic level digital marketing role.
• Solid understanding of core principles and application of SEO, SEM, PPC, Google Analytics, Email Marketing and Content Marketing.
• Strong analytical and project management skills, Google Analytics and AdWords
• Experienced with Social Media content curation & ad campaign management.
• Strong proficiency with website CMS, HTML, CSS and other publishing tools.
• Experience with WordPress, Woocommerce and website management.
• Hands on with conversion optimization – A/B Testing, heatmap analysis, landing page optimization.
• Experience in digital media planning and buying.
• Strong writing and web research skills, excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• General marketing communication, event management, and public relation skills
• High level of integrity and work ethic.
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to multitask and prioritize projects.
• Detail-oriented, self-motivated and able to work towards tight deadlines.
• Works well independently and as part of a team; a strong team player.
What You’ll Do:
• Design and develop web solutions to meet specific needs and requirements.
• Apply best practices for Search Engine Optimization and Search Engine Marketing.
• Manage Google Analytics account and create weekly reports for review.
• Monitor website traffic and user engagement within the website.
• Monitor social media traffic and create content for social media channels.
• Manage online content and other web design projects ensuring creative strategy, budget, and timelines are met.
• Assist in creative development and execution of website content projects and enhancements.
• Provide research, insights, and analysis of web data/customer data to help craft digital strategies.
• Manage online identity across various social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube.
• Upload social media content to social media outlets in real-time.
• Develop and manage email campaigns with result reporting.
• Work closely with the Director of Marketing and Business Development to create integrated marketing campaigns.
• Handle existing digital marketing landscape, including SEO presence, AdWords campaigns, retargeting campaigns and other paid advertisements.
• Monitor traffic and rankings in real-time using available tools, and make necessary adjustments.
• Assist with the execution of day-to-day marketing operations.
Why work here!
Headquartered in Burnaby, BC, Ashton College is one of the leading career colleges in Canada with campuses in Vancouver, Abbotsford and our programs are also offered LIVE Online across Canada. We pride ourselves on our unique culture, consisting of impressive team members from all walks of life working together to contribute to the amazing growth we’ve seen. With tons of opportunities to grow, we’re looking to hire talented people (like you!) to join our team.
Do you have the skill-set we seek and are you up for the challenge we offer? If so, we would love to hear from you!
Attractive compensation for this opportunity exists for the right person.
Please submit your Resume and Cover Letter immediately for consideration as we aim to fill this position as quick as possible.