Ashton College is currently looking for engaging, interactive, confident and adaptable instructors in the Diploma in Human Resources Management program.
This program is both theoretical and practical in its delivery. The goal of the program is to explore how human resources professionals deal with the management of an organization’s workforce, from the most junior member of staff to the chief executive.
Instructors are responsible for preparing lesson plans and interactive lectures, as well as for arranging, administrating and grading assignments and examinations, fostering interaction among students, and providing students with additional resources and support.
Required Qualifications and Skill Set:
- Fluent in English
- Exceptional communicator (both verbal and written)
- Bachelor’s Degree and suitable industry qualifications
- CHRP Designation (an asset)
- 3 years of industry experience
- 3 years of training/teaching experience
- Working knowledge of the inner workings of the Human Resources profession in Canada
- Skilled in planning, organizing, delivering, and evaluating specific instructional content
- Confident, engaging, enthusiastic, and dynamic presenter
- Passionate about fostering relationships with students (an asset)
These are contract positions. The length of each contract position is determined by the length of the module that the instructor is teaching. The successful candidates will be required to teach in-class at our Downtown campus, located at 1190 Melville Street, Vancouver.
It is recommended that you read Teaching at Ashton before applying.
If you would like to be considered for this position, please complete the application form below. If you experience any technical difficulties with your online application, please email your cover letter, resume, and copies of your academic and professional credentials to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your interest in teaching at our College!