Ashton College is currently looking for instructors to teach their Business Courses.
The Diploma in Business Management (DBM) program provides students with comprehensive knowledge of relevant business topics in today’s dynamic global environment.
Instructors that teach courses in this program are responsible for preparing lesson plans, leading interactive lectures, fostering interaction among students, as well as preparing, administrating, and grading assignments and examinations along with being available to provide students with additional resources and support.
- Fluency in English
- Bachelor of Business Administration or Accounting (or related field)
- 3 years of related work experience
- 3 years of teaching experience
- Exceptional communicator (both verbal and written)
- Skilled in planning, organizing, delivering, and evaluating specific instructional content
- Confident, engaging, enthusiastic, and dynamic presenter
- Passionate about fostering relationships with students
This is a part-time contract position. The length of each contract position is determined by the length of the course that the instructor is teaching. Individuals will teach in-class at our Abbotsford campus. Multiple positions are available for mornings, afternoons, evenings and weekends. We are currently looking for an individual to start teaching on January 8, 2018.
If you would like to be considered for this position, please submit your cover letter, resume and academic and professional credentials to email@example.com immediately. Interviews for this position will begin as soon as suitable applicants are found.