At Ashton College, we are excited to help you build your career. Through partnerships with different organizations, we are able to provide access to different positions. Take a look at available job postings in your field!
Junior Immigration Consultant – Brazil/Latin Americas at Kimokran
Immigration consultant (Diploma)
Skills, Knowledge And Required Competencies
• Proven track record in the field of administrative assistant experience.
• Knowledge of office management systems and procedures.
• Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work.
• Attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
• Excellent written and verbal English communication skills.
• Strong organizational and planning skills.
• Proficient in MS Office.
• Legal Writing Skills.
• Attention to Detail.
• Strong Team player.
• Conduct initial consultation for Brazilian clients
• Proper drafting of letters, affidavits and correspondence independently with strong
interpersonal and communicational skills in English.
• Prepare, edit and proof-read correspondence and other related materials.
• Develop and maintain filing system (manual/ computerized).
• Handle multiple applications.
• Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Carry out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, scanning etc.
• Handle sensitive information in a confidential manner.
• Establish and coordinate office procedures.
• Oversee and supervise the work of assistants.
• Complete other assigned duties.
Portuguese, English, Spanish
1-2 years of experience in a position related to filling immigration applications is an
How to Apply
Please send us cover letter and resume at [email protected].